Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Leading in technical fabrics for around 190 years, Sefar has been setting standards worldwide as a problem solver with an absolute customer focus. Sefar AG produces precision fabrics, filter components and ready-made products for filtration/separation, innovative screen printing fabrics as well as creative architectural fabrics for lighting, acoustics & design effects.
Sefar is the world’s leading manufacturer of precision fabrics from monofilaments for the screen printing and filtration markets. Sefar products are used in a wide variety of industries, reaching from electronics, graphics, medical, automotive, food and pharmaceutical applications to mining and refining, aerospace and architecture. Sefar operates weaving mills in Switzerland, Romania and Thailand.
Monosuisse is the Sefar Group that has yarn production facilities located in Switzerland, Poland, Romania and Mexico.
Based on extensive know-how, our global network of subsidiaries, and manufacturing centers in 24 countries on 6 continents, we can quickly and efficiently help our customers to achieve the best results in their industrial processes and applications.
Sefar also provides comprehensive technical application expertise and is committed to ensuring optimal and practical use of our products by supplying leading-edge technical application support.
Due to our many decades of international activity, our experience and knowledge have steadily increased. Technical centers in Asia, Australia, America and Europe give us the ability to take care of individual queries and concerns quickly and easily.